Wednesday, August 22, 2007

THE CHILDREN OF WAR.

He said " I hear the crying of mummy which suddenly fade away by the blowing wind. It reminds me of the days she used to show love to me"

One day when i wake up in the midst of war, I looked beside me and my mummy or daddy wasn't nowhere to be found. I thought they went out to fetch me food but rather they were gone with the passage of time. Their blood had been wash away like a rain which accidentally washed away a dried maize in my village.

It was in the morning and there was nobody to feed, cloth nor care for me. I became homeless at the aget of 4yrs.I had nowhere t o go but to wish my soul could be at rest just like mummy and daddy. I went to the nearby bush to fetch water to drink with the broken cup my mummy left me and surprisingly, the lake has turn into a red wine. I thought finally i've found a refuge but when I approached and tried to fetch the wine, i saw the beautiful fingers of mummy in the red lake. I began to cry. I sat by the lake night and days, weeks and months until the blood lake dried away with mummys body.

Soon later, I was kidnapped by zonked youth in the bush. I was soo worried why the world is too intricatiouse. I was so insentient and felt so insensatiouse of myself. I suddenly felt maybe this situaiton is only interluding in my revolution.

Suddenly i became intrepid and decided to fight face-to-face with life. I started to controvert against the government and suddently my actions turn into contumacy. I and my friends started fighting the people in the conurbation which suddenly turn into a war. I started killing innocent mummys and daddys just like how my mummy and daddy's blood was washed away.
The first means of survival in the ghetto is crime and this is why there is a continuose and not-ending wars in our societies. Until the time we would learn to carry each others burden and treat each other right, there would never be peace.

All I can tell the youth and my readers is that, they shouldn't fight the authorities because its only a minutes to the top of the hour and they will surely be judged. So that cemetry won't be promoted.

By Muntaka.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man i like this article, it nearly got me crying.

Fred
Nigeria